06 May 2011

Brrrrrr its cold....

So the weather is starting to cool down and get quite a bit chilly on some nights. Wishing I had a fireplace during winter. I find them so relaxing and I love how it warms entire areas letting you go about your business without layer upon layer of clothing!
Anyway as per usual I am starting to ramble on so I best get into the topic for todays blog.... BEANIES!
I love beanies and think they look soooo CUTE on babies and kids. Im sure you have already seen a few Cheeki Babi beanies that I have posted about on my FB page but I thought I would list a few of my favs.....

This would have to be my FAV at the moment(but thats always changing), Im in love with the whole look!

I love the simplicity of this one...

I think its the colours that I love about this one....

and then we have our POM POM knits that I think are to cute and SUPER soft and cuddly!
This one is a cutie...

So there you have it, just a few of my favourite things I mean beanies! Lots more beanies to come so keep a look out for them.

Hope you enjoyed them :)

X

P.S Really wishing I was roasting some Marshmallows over the fire right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment